Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRADUATION!

Congratulations Kiddo!

Graduation day! Woke up a little tired from the lack of sleep but the thrill of the day quickly took over and I felt amazing! We had a couple last minute errands to take care of before we could start "getting ready". Which we did togther, our group of girls, Niki, Josephina, Heidi, Sabine and Me. We did our hair, nails, make-up,put on our dresses and heels and were ready to graduate!

The graduation it self was 5 hours long! Holy cow, I guess I shouldnt have been surprised, it was Bikram's Yoga College Graduation afterall. :) It was a very nice ceramony. And the best part was getting my certificate! We all got to give Rajashree and Bikram a hug as we accepted our certificate from them. Bikram handed my my certificate and said "Congratulations Kiddo". It was sweet. After the ceramony we had a very nice dinner provided by the Fairmont and it was very lovely. I said a lot of good-byes (or see-ya-later's rather)and thanked a lot of the staff and senior teachers for their contribution.

Then lots of people headed to the lobby bar for more mingling. Then off to club Pure. It was a night filled with loads of dancinga and celebrating. Lets just say, it was a LONG NIGHT...I krept back into my hotel room at 6 AM! :) Good times!

Teacher Training will always be an amazing memory for me. Life alternating, definitly. It was the hardest venture I have ever pursued and also the most rewarding experience of my life! ;) I am forever grateful for the opportunity. And I am truly honored to call myself a Certified Bikram Yoga Teacher!

Now...go out there and teach em'!

xooxo

No comments: