Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THANK U!!!

WOW!!! I am beyond grateful for all of your well wishes already!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You have no idea how much it means to me, these last few days have been more nerve racking than I anticipated, one minute I just want to be there already and then the next minute I have serious thoughts of reconsidering going all together. Strange. But one thing is clear, I have the best friends and family in all the world! I love you guys and just knowing that you are all behind me keeps me motivated and driven to take this on! Thanks again everyone and please keep em' comin!

Check out all the love...


Right on girl! I'm very stoked and proud. you're gonna kick ass.
take care until we meet again my dear
jenna




Holy cow!!!! That is serious! Good luck and have fun. Talk to you soon.
Guy

Congratulations Sasha - this is so exciting!! I will definitely be checking your blog to see how your journey unfolds. Wishing you strength, insight, and peace!!!
Blessings,
Julie


Hi Sasha,
Best of luck to you in Mexico! I wish you all the luck with your Bikram training. I remember you were the first person to tell me about Bikram yoga and I tried it at the studio on Tatum and Thunderbird. The pictures of your poses look amazing, by the way!I really miss your spin classes, so if you get the urge to teach spin again at any gym, please let me know!!Please send me updates on your blog with everything.Talk to you soon!
Gina

You can do it. Be safe.
Love Uncle Jon and Aunt Marie


Hope you have a great time in Mexico. Let us know when you get back so you can come tell everyone about it.
Best wishes!!
Brock



Hi Sasha,
I wish you the best as you embark on an adventure that will surely be very challenging yet so life changing. Not only will you benefit and inspire so many of your future students, but I imagine the personal benefits will be great and many and last you a lifetime. Keep in touch if you can, I would love to know how it is going or offer encouragement if you should ever need. I will definitely be there to celebrate your achievement when you return to Arizona and most definitely be ready to sign up for your classes! Safe travels!
Love, Stacy

hey baby!!!!!!
You are going to do amazing!!!!! I expect to hear from you whenever you can break away!!!
I can't wait to take your class!!!!!!
My girls from Singapore are Clancy and Elanor- please look for them and introduce yourself!!!!! I told them the same-
Lots of Love my dear and please give my love to your mama!!!!!!
Misha




Hi Sasha,
Congratulations, I am so proud of you! You are going to be awesome! I cannot wait to take one of your classes someday. You are an inspirational teacher in so many aspects. By the way, you look amazing!!! I sit here pregnant and jealous but I can live vicariously through your experience :)I will be thinking of you!xoxoxo
Cara



Hey mama,
I just wanted to send some love and positive thoughts your way as you get ready to head out to Mexico! Good luck and if you can keep me updated on how things are going, I am so excited for you. Have a safe and wonderful time!xoxo
Gina



You look great Sasha! Good luck with the yoga training - Bikram is HOT here in Cali!
Leslie



Good luck at training i miss you.come visit :(
Kayleigh

Sasha,
Congratulations! May your time spent in training be one of enlightenment surrounded by power, joy and love! Please be in contact with me when you return.
Namaste,
Raquel

You look GREAT!! I am so happy for you, now that you found a yoga you can teach and look how far you have come! I'm applauding your success, stay focused, your dreams will all come true.
Kali

Congrats Sasha! You're totally a bikram instructor...no worries.
Doris

No comments: