Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HALF WAY!!

Double Hump Day!

Today was a GOOD day! Its Wednesday (which yes we celebrate every week) and its also the official HALF WAY POINT of training!!! SWEETNESS!

Can hardly believe we are half way thru this and at the same time, I can hardly believe we are ONLY half way thru this. Either way, I am celebrating!

And, I have to admit tonight at Posture Clinic I actually went in to it feeling low energy, tired, sore, headache, simply not in the mood and ended up leaving at the end of the night on a happy high! My group is a total riot, we dominate the Posture Clinics, with our group 6 gang signs and raps, we are official the "ganster group" and we are on a serious mission to have fun! And tonight that finally happened complete with rhymes flowing and pre-jitter jiving, it was a good time....yep you heard me right, I laughed out loud and enjoyed the evening! FINALLY.

Oh and to kick it all off, they ended the class tonight by blaring Bon Jovi's, "Living on a Prayer", you know "whoa, we're half way there, whoa oh, living on a prayer, take my hand, we'll make I swear....". It was pretty funny, 300 people pumped in Savasana singing their sweaty hearts out. Ya, I know, we know how to have a fun around here. :)

Just wanted to fill you all in on my half way mark mood.

Namaste~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it half way! Glad to hear you are finding space to smile, I have a feeling the last half will end up a lot more enjoyable for you and everyone else with you. Hope they're giving you enough oxygen!

Love ya,

Joe